Accountant on Malta.
Ogłoszenie archiwalne! Wygasło: Środa, 11 Wrzesień, 2019 16:25
- Kategoria: Dam pracę / Marketing / Media
- Forma pracy:Pełny etat
- Umowa:Umowa o pracę
- Dodatkowe:Brak wymagań
- Pracodawca: BPO WORLD WIDE
Opis oferty pracy:BPO World Wide is looking for a permanent specialist in the position of Accountant to work in Malta.
- To assist the General Manager in the setting of plans and objectives for the company through the preparation of financial reports, feasibility studies and other ad hoc reports as necessary;
- To monitor the permanent and continuous management process of savings and cost efficiency;
- To participate to process and review management and propose any improvement to the general manager;
- To participate to the inventory management process ensuring inventories and wastage are properly controlled and recorded to the general manager;
- To assist in the processing the company’s payroll on a monthly basis;
- To prepare various ad hoc and periodical reports related to the company’s profitability, marketing budgets, internal controls, pricing as well as Management Accounts analysis and statistics;
- To provide direction and assistance to the Logistics / Purchasing and other Managers with regard to product costings;
- To act as the first point of contact for the financial auditors, and communicates with them to ensure all questions are answered efficiently;
- To act as the focal point to other Departmental Managers to provide advice and technical expertise in financial management, including the development of policies and procedures;
- To ensure that staff motivation and performance are kept consistently high;
- To develop and correct staff in line with Company’s policies, procedures and ethos within legal provisions and professional ethics;
- To maintain effective working relationships with company’s external partners;
- To monitor and evaluate company IT requirements and to make recommendations for related investment.
- Be a fully qualified accountant warrant;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership finance role.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Excel and accounting programs;
- Have strong leadership skills;
- Broad understanding of business;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Report writing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Strategic thinking skills;
- Good knowledge of regulatory compliance procedures;
- Excellent English skills in both written and spoken;
- Thorough understanding of the local tax regime.
We guarantee a Malta annual contract and a stable salary.
Please send your CV in English to the e-mail address @
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates.
Please include the clause in your CV: "I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the current and future recruitment by the Administrator of BPO World Wide data with its registered office in Skierniewice, at Stefan Batory 24, NIP number: 8361870844. I provide data personal data on a voluntary basis and I declare that they are truthful, I know that I have the right to access my data for correcting or deleting it.
Warszawa / Śródmieście
BPO WORLD WIDE
- Wypromuj ogłoszenie
- Zgłoś naruszenie
- Edytuj/usuń ogłoszenie